Most of us work in tech support departments and one of the most frequently asked questions we receive is: how to set up a energy logger or power analyzer.
We’re always happy to help so we’ve created a video that shows how you can easily setup an Energy Logger from the Fluke 173x series.
Fluke 1736 Three-Phase Power Logger
The power logger used in this video was the Fluke 1736 Three-Phase Power Logger.
- Key measurements: Automatically log voltage, current,
power, power factor, displacement power factor (DPF), energy, total harmonic distortion (THD), harmonics spectrum and unbalance. Simultaneously capture voltage events like dips, swells and interruptions.
- Energy Analyze Plus application software: Download and analyze every detail of energy consumption and power quality measurements with automated reporting. The optional IEEE519 enables automatic harmonics reports to be generated according to the standard.
- Convenient instrument powering: Power the instrument directly from the measured circuit.
- Highest safety rating in the industry: 600 V CAT IV/1000 V CAT III rated for use at the service entrance and downstream.
- Connect to your mobile device: Use the Fluke Connect App to communicate directly or via your Wi-Fi network to see live data, capture screens and create reports.